Thursday, November 22, 2012

No longer an airhead.

I realised today that the clicking has stopped in my head. I wonder when that happened?

At first, after surgery, my head clicked and squeaked all the time, there were bubbly sensations and noises to go with it. It wasn't unpleasant, just weird - I actually quite liked it after a while.

After a few weeks it started to come and go. Some days there was nothing, and then it would be clicktastic the following day. It was always much more common first thing, after I'd gone from horizontal to vertical. Once, as I came downstairs in the morning I had a rush of bubbles moving through my head with every stair. I went back up to do it again, it was so funny.

But now it's stopped. I'm glad in a way, as that means that there's no more air in my head and it's healing. But I also miss it a bit, it was weirdly satisfying.





No comments:

Post a Comment