Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What motivation?

It doesn't seem long since I was writing about how motivated I am. Drumming, exercising, learning programming languages... If I could be bothered I'd check exactly how long ago it was. But I can't.

I don't seem to be able to be bothered to do anything much anymore. It's like me and Neville are having a competition to see who can sleep the most (she can). I end each day with the best of intentions for the following day, but when it comes around I just can't drag myself out of bed.

Today it's grey and miserable and rainy and cold. Our bathroom is so minging that I've been avoiding the shower (handy excuse) so I'm still in my pyjamas - which makes it impossible to go outside. See my logic? Might as well go back to bed.

I'm not down or depressed or anything, just prefer to be in bed than anywhere else.




No comments:

Post a Comment