Sunday, October 14, 2012

Super Neville Morley.

Neville is the most brilliant cat I have ever known. She has lived with me nearly all her life and she is totally awesome. She is very independent and she looks after herself. She is sometimes sick in the house which is really annoying but in general she is very clean and polite and really very beautiful too.

She doesn't slag herself all over people though. She likes to get to know you before she'll trust you. I'm like that too and I appreciate her taking the time to make sure she likes someone. She definitely likes me, and when I'm feeling rubbish there is a very good chance that Neville will know and she will come and make me feel better.

She is cuddly and friendly when I need her to be and over the last week has been my most constant companion, feeling sorry for myself on the sofa. Love Neville.

Next time you fancy telling me you're a dog person? Please don't. I don't care if dogs are more friendly to you just because they're a dog. You have to earn Neville's affection, and when you get it, you deserve it.



NB: this wasn't supposed to be a rant against dog people, but it does appear to have become a bit of one. I thought about toning it down (I did tone it down a bit actually) but am still going with the honesty route too. Sorry though dog people, I have nothing against you, or dogs, I just get a bit offended on Neville's behalf and am jumping a little too far to defend her. After the last week or so, I feel she deserves my defence as she really is just the best cat in the world. Look at this picture - just LOOK how lovely she is:


Super Neville Morley



No comments:

Post a Comment